SSCI is looking for a Senior Research Engineer/Scientist for projects in the areas of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning applied to autonomous systems and manned-unmanned systems teaming. This position requires U.S. Citizenship and eligibility for U.S. Dept. of Defense Security Clearance.
Scientific Systems Company, Inc. (www.ssci.com) is a leading developer of advanced technologies for navigation, mission planning and autonomy for the Aerospace and Defense industries. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in the metro-Boston area, SSCI’s focus is on mission-relevant autonomy solutions. SSCI is among the Top 20 companies in highly competitive Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program. SSCI’s clients and teaming partners include all major branches of the U.S Department of Defense, NASA, and many of the leading prime contractors.
|Job Title||Senior Research Engineer/Scientist – Job Code 1872|
|Level||PhD, or M.S. w/ 4+ years of relevant experience, in EE, CS, Applied Math or related field|
|Location||Full-time opportunities are available in Woburn, MA.|
|Duties||· Work as part of a team to design, implement, and test AI/ML algorithms for autonomous systems
· Develop innovative solutions to challenging problems for autonomous systems
· Contribute technical materials for proposals, white papers, and publications
· Present technical results to internal and external customers
|Required Skills/Experience||· Strong background in broad spectrum of AI/ML algorithms
· Experience implementing AI/ML software for planning and decision making applications
· Demonstrated experience in developing and prototyping novel research ideas
· Proficiency with Python and Matlab
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
|Desired Skills/Experience||· Experience with standard AI/ML frameworks and libraries
· Familiarities with unmanned systems
· Proficiency with C/C++
· Experience with systems/software engineering processes, including development tools, configuration management, and test/QA methods
|Compensation||Salary is competitive with market rates, with annual bonus awards based on company and individual performance. SSCI benefits package includes 401K, Health/Life/Disability Insurance.|
|Notes||USA Citizenship and eligibility for DoD Security Clearance are required for this position.|
Please email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the Job Code 1872 (use Subject Line) and at least three (3) references with your correspondence for prompt consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com